7th pay commission Diwali gift: 15 lakh government employees of this state get massive bonus, DA

0
92 Views

Share this

Seventh pay commission Diwali blessing: In an important choice only a couple of days in front of Diwali, the Uttar Pradesh government has declared pay present for its more than 15 lakh state government workers. CM Yogi Adityanath affirmed late night the proposition to climb dearness recompense (DA) by 2 percent for the representatives. Altogether, these administration representatives will now get 9 percent DA, in accordance with the focal government workers. The unfulfilled obligations will be kept into the provident store (PF) record of the workers. The DA climb itself will convert into a pay climb of Rs 500 to Rs 2,500 every month.

Other than this, 14 lakh Non-gazetted workers will get Rs 7,000 reward before Diwali. The workers will get Rs 6,908 as a reward out which they will get Rs 1,727 as a money. The administration has chosen to store 25 percent of the reward in the workers’ record and the rest 75 percent in their PF account.

Be that as it may, those representatives who have either confronted disciplinary activity by their area of expertise or have been indicted in criminal cases amid the year 2017-18, won’t get the reward.

The administration will store the DA in the GPF record of the workers. Be that as it may, the DA for the long stretch of November will be given out with the compensations on December 1. The DA and reward will cost an extra Rs 1,757.25 crore to the UP government.

Who will get these seventh Pay Commission based advantages?

The DA and extra advantages will be given to 8 lakh non-gazetted representatives, 6 lakh educators and bolster staffs of the administration run schools and universities and 20 thousand every day wage workers.

The legislature said that the representatives will get the DA benefits on the master rata premise from the long stretch of July. This implies they will likewise get the unpaid debts for four months.

In another uplifting news, the UP Roadways workers will likewise get Diwali reward. The Controller of Finance, Department of Transport, has issued the request for the arrival of reward to the administration and contract laborers. Around 35 thousand contract laborers will get a propelled pay of Rs 2,000 each and the administration workers will get Rs 5,000 each as the overdue debts of the seventh pay commission.

Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *