Ashok Leyland’s crisis increased, production will remain stagnant for 15 days this month
- In the midst of the festive season, Ashok Leyland, an auto sector veteran, has taken a big decision.
- In October, the company will stop production work in different parts of the country for 15 days.
- A statement issued by Ashok Leyland of Hinduja Group said, “There will be no production work in the plant of different locations of the company for 2-15 days in the month of October.”
- The company has not mentioned the plants where the production will be closed.
- This is the second consecutive month when Ashok Leyland has decided to keep his plants closed.
- Earlier in September, the company announced to shut down the plants for 5 to 18 days.