- Petrol and diesel prices have been cut for the third consecutive day amid softening crude oil prices.
- Petrol prices in the country’s capital Delhi and Kolkata have decreased by 29 paise. In Mumbai, a reduction of 28 paise and 31 paise per liter was recorded in Chennai.
- While the price of diesel has come down by 20 paise in Delhi and Kolkata, 22 paise in Mumbai and 21 paise in Chennai.
This is the new rate list
- According to the website of Indian Oil, petrol prices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Chennai have come down to Rs 74.04, Rs 76.67, Rs 79.65 and Rs 76.90 per liter respectively.
- In the four metros, the price of diesel has also come down to Rs 67.15, Rs 69.51, Rs 70.39 and Rs 71.94 per liter respectively.