Charging stations for electric vehicles will be able to open without a license, the government will help
- The electric vehicle charging station will be opened on every expressway every 25 km.
- These will be on both sides of the highway. Fast charging station will open at every 100 kilometers.
- At the same time, each city will be connected to a 3 km long 3 km wide charging grid.
- The government has changed the policy guidelines for electric vehicle charging. The work of connecting each city to the charging station grid will be done in two phases.
- The first phase will be of 1 to 3 years and the second phase will be of 3 to 5 years.
- The Bureau of Energy Efficiency BEE, under the Ministry of Energy, has been made the nodal agency for this work.
- The government has again said that if you want to open a charging station at home for personal use, you can open it.
- You can open in the office also, you have to follow the guidelines set by the government.
- Besides BEE, the power distribution company of your area will help in this work.
- At the same time, no license will be required to open a charging station. If a person wants to open a public charging station, he can also open it.
- The government has placed the service in the category of charging, so the commission and service charge will also be fixed on it.
- The government is emphasizing on e-mobility plan to convert 30% of all vehicles in the country to electric vehicles by 2030.
- For this, large infrastructure will be required. So the government is focusing in this direction.
- According to an estimate, if 5 lakh electric cars run for 4 years, 83.2 million liters of fuel can be saved, while 22.3 lakh tons of carbon dioxide can be stopped.
- At present, more than 4 lakh electric vehicles are registered in the country. However, if you mix this rickshaw, then this number will be more.