Airline IndiGo is offering flight tickets starting at Rs 899 in a limited period promotional sale New Year Sale. Bookings under IndiGo New Year Sale, which is applicable on travel between February 1, 2018, and April 15, 2018, can be made till January 10, 2018, according to the airline’s website goindigo.in. Bookings for the New Year Sale opened on January 8, 2018. That means potential flyers looking to avail IndiGo New Year Sale offer have three days to book tickets.
Notably, the fares were seen at Rs 1,099 from Delhi to Amritsar Rs 1,299 from Delhi to Dehradun and Rs 1,399 on those hailing out of Delhi to Nagpur according to the airline’s website. Many airlines operating in the domestic market offer discounts around the New Year holiday season to attract passengers during a period marked by high demand. Low airfares have sparked a strong growth in air travel in the country.
Terms And Condition Of The Offer
- The all-inclusive fares start from Rs 899 for flight bookings made through all channels during the offer period and for travel period mentioned above.
- Maximum cashback and the maximum amount of vouchers issued per flight booking, shall not exceed: (a) Rs 300 each, for a one-way flight booking; and (b) Rs 600 each for return flight booking.
- The offer is available on limited seats only on selected sectors and flights. Regular fares will start applying whenever seats under the sale are sold out.
- Fares applicable under the offer are non-refundable upon cancellation by the customer. Only statutory taxes will be refunded if the customer does cancel.
- The itinerary can be altered by paying the applicable change fee and fare difference.
- Group bookings will not be able to take benefit of the offer.
For the latest quarter, IndiGo reported a 294% increase in net profit to Rs 551.55 crore, as compared to Rs 139.85 crore in the same period a year ago helped by credits received from manufacturers for aircraft delivery delays and grounding, besides better revenue management. Currently, IndiGo has about 38% of the domestic aviation market with about 141 planes and 913 daily flights. I hope much data collect this article and please share this post.