Huawei P30 Pro fails in Google’s test, know the reason
- Huawei’s flagship smartphone Huawei P30 Pro has failed in the safety net.
- Safety Net is a service by Google. Through this service or test, Google finds out whether the device is working on genuine and certified software.
- The failure of the safety net directly means that the services of that device such as Google Pay, Google Maps, etc. will not work.
- Not only this, many apps like Netflix on the phone failing in this test will also not work.
- Tech website Android Authority contacted Huawei for more information about this. The company attributed the failure of the safety net to EMUI 10’s beta software.
- Huawei said that the problem is only with those P30 Pro devices that are working on the beta version of EMUI 10.
- The company claims that this problem is coming in only a few beta testers’ devices and most of these are devices that Google has.