Samsung Galaxy A20s with triple rear camera launched, know the price
- South Korean company Samsung has launched its new smartphone Galaxy A20s in India.
- Launched with a starting price of Rs 11,999, this phone comes in two variants 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB. The phone has 15 Watt fast charging with the triple rear camera setup.
- Samsung has designed this phone specifically for Millennials and Gen Z. Let’s know in detail what is special about this phone.
- The phone has a 6.5-inch HD + Infinity V display. The company claims that it will give users great viewing experience.
- The back panel of the phone has an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 5-megapixel depth camera with a 13-megapixel primary camera.
- The phone has an 8-megapixel camera for selfies. Talking about the processor, the phone has an octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor.
- The phone comes with a fingerprint scanner and faces recognition feature. The Galaxy A20s uses Dolby Atmos surround sound technology for a powerful sound experience.
- To give power to the phone, it has a 4000mAh battery which comes with a 15 Watt fast charging support. The memory of the phone can be increased to 512 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- The phone’s 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage variant costs Rs 11,999 and the 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant costs Rs 13,999.
- Sales of phones have started from today on Samsung retail stores as well as Samsung e-stores, Samsung Opera House and major e-commerce platforms.